What is asthenozoospermia?
1. Asthenozoospermia (or asthenospermia) is the medical term for reduced sperm motility. Complete asthenozoospermia, that is, 100% immotile spermatozoa in the ejaculate, is reported at a frequency of 1 of 5000 men. Causes of complete asthenozoospermia include metabolic deficiencies, ultrastructural abnormalities of the sperm.2. Asthenozoospermia or asthenospermia is the decrease in the motility of the man’s sperm.According to the World Health Organization, it is diagnosed when the number of motile sperm with displacement is lower than 50 percent or when the number of motile sperm in a straight line and a velocity of 25 µm/sec (micrometers per second) is lower than 25 percent. Asthenozoospermia is the most frequent seminal alteration and cause of infertility because it prevents the sperm from moving to the egg and penetrating it. Asthenozoospermia is a term that means reduced sperm motility. Sperm motility, in turn, refers to how well sperm move. The ability of sperm to move ahead is called forward progression. In general, sperm is distinguished by its progressive and non-progressive motility or altogether immotility. When sperm has low motility or is immotile, it can negatively affect male fertility.Fertility, or the ability to conceive a child, can be hampered by many things. Both males and females might experience infertility, which could be caused by a myriad of factors. Along with asthenozoospermia, other causes of male infertility include having no sperm, low sperm countor abnormal sperm. Additional factors that might affect infertility are health problems and environmental conditions.Male infertility can be diagnosed through many different means, including a physical exam and disclosure of medical history.
Causes of asthenozoospermia
Although the causes of asthenozoospermia are not known with accuracy, we know that sperm motility can be affected by factors such as:• Teratozoospermia
• Varicocele and Hydrocele • Seminal infections
• Testicular problems
• Anti-spermatic antibodies
• Poor diet
• Excessive alcohol
• Age (sperm motility decreases after the man reaches the age of 45)
• Cancer treatment such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy
• Fever episodes
• Prolonged exposure to heat in automobiles, saunas or hot tubs.and more
How is asthenozoospermia diagnosed?
Asthenozoospermia can be diagnosed through a simple semen analysis. It is recommendable that the man has not ejaculated for three to five days before the analysis, but no more than seven.In order for fertilization to occur, the number of motile sperm with displacement should be greater than 50 percent and the number of motile sperm with a straight path and a velocity of 25 µm/sec should exceed 25 percent.Herbal Treatments asthenozoospermia.A number of causes are involved in abnormal condition of body (disease).The right diagnoses are right treatment.It is a universal reality that herbal treatment is the safe treatment in the world it has no any side effect.That is why the preference is given to herbal treatment throughout the world especially in Europe.Since 1955 tibb e islami dawakhana is busy in herbal research.So many patients cured by our medication.Send your all medical reports or visit my clinic (dawakhana).So that the right diagnoses will be made and we will be able to give you the right medicine.