Posted by: admin Comments: 0 Post Date: June 9, 2021 admin2021-06-10T11:36:34+00:00 Causes of Male InfertalityCauses of Female infertility Secondary infertility: According to a research about 250 married couples out a million are not able to have a child after their first baby. The reasons for not having children again. Both a man and woman have normal reports, but doctors suggest them to wait. Some of them have to wait for almost 5 years. In All over the world (including developed country like America) only 80% percent infertility medical tests have been taken to know the reasons behind this disease. Let suppose if you have got 80% percent of your medical tests done and what about the rest of 20%. Our organization is dealing these patients very successfully. Cure: All those patients having normal reports but still deprive children. We suggest them to take our CONCIEVE COURSE. How CONCIEVE COURSE works: Both man and woman have to take this course which benefits the following: It strengthens weak sex organs because we have seen this weakness in all the patients having normal medical reports. These patients are using this course successfully and it has increased the ratings of our organization. Some ladies and gentlemen have a problem after birth of their first child. We diagnose the problem carefully and then and then cure them. Author admin Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.